1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down? January 4th, 2004. We had a house fire and lost just about everything we owned. Clothing, furniture, family photos, etc.
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries? Yes it should. We have all kinds of jobless and homeless people in this country, yet we are exhausting our resources on other countries that do not return the favor. I understand they may not have the resources to help us as well (which is probably why they need our help in the first place) and I'm not saying to stop helping other countries entirely, but I think our resources should be used on our own country first and on other countries second.
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall? We the People of the United States in Order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate? I can't say that I associate with one certain type.
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you've done? hmm. Maybe making the drawstring back packs on my sewing machine or any of my sewing for that matter.
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most? does laying out in the sun count? lol j/k I do enjoy walking and spending time at the lake.
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh? oh, there's so many!
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you? Anything that looks cute & is comfortable!
9. What traits in others turn you off? pettiness, immaturity, ego-mania, selfeshness, etc...I could go on and on.