1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend? Nothing major that I can recall, so it must have been insignificant.
2. How well do you handle rejection? Not well at all.
3. What makes you feel old? Knowing that come this fall, my sister will be a junior in high school and my brother will be a sophomore. Hearing or seeing on the news that an actor or actress I grew up watching on TV or in movies has passed away. Knowing my 10 yr high school reunion will be sometime next year and the 3 grey hairs I found back in January. Gosh, I could go on and on...
4. What makes you feel young? Spending time with my nieces and nephews. Going to school.
5. What’s something you are old school about? It's not cool to snitch someone out. Ever.
6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. Everwood, all seasons. It was the best show on the WB when it became the CW and I really think that the CW made a horrible decision to nix Everwood and do another season of 7th Heaven. Don't get me wrong, I liked 7th Heaven too, but it was already planning for that season to be it's last.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? something that showed nothing but cancelled sitcoms.
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? to South Carolina to see my brother
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. I want to travel to another country, Finish School, Buy a House.