CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

Let's do something fun.

Take the name of your favorite artist and tell us a bit of yourself using the first letters of the artists/bands name.

KELLY CLARKSON


Kelly Clarkson's ballads are songs I find myself relating to 99% of the time.
Emotional is how I tend to be.
Laughter is my favorite medicine.
Love is something I have yet to have luck with.
Yellow is a color that is beginning to grow on me.

Chocolate always makes me feel better when I'm upset.
Losing someone close to me is my biggest fear.
Apples are my favorite fruit, but the green ones are the best.
Roses are my favorite flower, no matter what color!
Karate was one of my favorite hobbies when I was younger.
Sleepless nights happen often for me.
Outgoing is one word most people use to describe me.
Noelle is my name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.