A. If you see a tornado out your window, what do you do? Follow everyone else to the appropriate storm shelter.
B. A celebrity knocks on your door saying that their tour bus/limo/pedal bike broke down (you pick the transportation)... who is it and what do you do to help them? Eminem. I invite him into my home and allow him to charge his cell phone because it's obviously dead which is why he knocked on my door in the first place lol.
C. Brett is back on the Vikings - do you really give a crap? Not hardly. If it doesn't have anything to do with the Steelers, I'm not interested in football.
D. What side of the bed do you think Bud sleeps on? Whatever side his wife doesn't sleep on.
E. Cookie Monster eats vegetables now. Is this ok with you? Sure. Everyone needs a balanced diet.
F. All the TT's get together for coffee... which state do we meet in? Somewhere in the middle...Kansas, maybe?
G. Is the town you live in famous for anything? Infamous for anything? I just moved here a couple months ago, but I do know Ronald McNair was born here. He died in the space shuttle Challenger launch.
H. Coffee flavored bubble gum - would you? I like coffee, so why not?
I. So Kimber lost her fight with a granite table.... what did you ever lose a fight with? The shoe I caught my toe on last week.
J. Have you ever slept beneath the stars? No.
K. School is starting up soon, or has for some, did you get a new pair of tennis shoes every year while you were in school? Yup
L. What two flavors do you love that you would never want to taste at the same time? watermelon and vanilla
M. If you could shave a quote into a lions fur, what would it say? It is what it is and always will be.
N. Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents doing the nasty? Did you ever purposely walk in on them? Ummm No and Definitely NOT! lol
This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
What are 5 things you want to do in your life?
1. Finish College.
2. Have a successful career.
3. Buy a house.
4. Have a child.
5. Travel outside of the U.S.A.
What are you saying goodbye to? Everything fake, negative and full of drama.
What are you currently fascinated with? Reading books that were made into movies.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
I received a message on Facebook that they are starting to collect contact information for our 10 year high school reunion. I suddenly feel really old.
The older I get, the faster time seems to pass. There were 235 students in my graduating class, and I've seen maybe 7-10 of them since graduation. Of course, I also moved away 5 months after graduation and I've only been back to Alabaster 5 or 6 times in the last 10 years. The most recent time being August 2007.
I can remember sitting in class as graduation inched closer and closer thinking that it was going to take forever to get to this point. Now that it's almost here, I'm wondering where the last 10 years have gone.
Name the seven historical unsolved mysteries you’d most like to see solved, in order.
1. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
2. The Lost Island of Atlantis
3. The Bermuda Triangle
4. The Zodiac Killer
5. The disappearance of those on the Mary Celeste
6. The Crystal Skulls
7. The Mystery of Stonehenge
26. What do you normally smell like? For day to day wear, I have a few body sprays that I alternate between. From Victoria's Secret it's Vanilla Lace, Amber Romance or Love Spell. From Bath and Body Works it's Cucumber Melon or White Citrus. For "special" occasions, I'll alternate between my fave perfumes of Curve Crush, Curve Wave, Curve Chill or Lucky You.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? Yes, she's one of my favorite Idol winners.
28. Been to “The Vegas”? Nope
29. How far away do you live from your parents? 326 miles....it's about a 4.5 to 5 hour drive depending on traffic/weather and how many stops are made.
30. Are you happy with your job? Not particularly, but a job is a job.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I work part time at Hardee's
32. What did you get in the mail today? Nothing.
33. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium
34. Britney Spears…is she back? Britney will never be the same...
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? a chicken nacho cheese chalupa, no tomato add sour cream and an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes with a Large Mtn Dew Baja Blast
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Nope.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? I don't know...haven't seen it.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace? Yup.
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? any beach.
41. What is your favorite candle scent? Clean Linen
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? yes.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? I use to. Quit 8 months ago.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? NYC
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? I dunno...maybe 2 or 3?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Maybe.
47. Are you currently planning a trip? Somewhat.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Honestly, I don't know and don't really care. No one else should either. His personal life is his business.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? I am on medication for panic attacks/anxiety.
50. What do you think about space travel? It facinates me.
Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.