CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Thunks: My Life in ABC's

This week is going to be easy... just one question. Ok, well maybe not so easy. Take each letter of the alphabet and describe something in your life... don't skip any!

Anna, my best friend and confident. I would be so lost without her.

Bella is my cat's name. I love him to pieces. Yes, I said him. When I first got him, I was told he was a girl so I named him Bella after my favorite Disney character, Tinkerbell. I found out he was a he when my sister got her dog and he started to spray everything. By then he was so used to his name that I didn't have the heart to change it, so we now claim he is named after Bela Lugosi. *lol*

Charley is the dog's name, but I hardly ever call her that because she pisses me off so much.

Driving is something I tend to do a lot of. Whether it's for running errands or taking road trips.

Endless is how my days seem sometimes.

Facebook and Farmville help me pass time.

Google helps me find what I'm looking for, no matter what it is.

Happiness is something I've learned to create for myself because no one else is going to do it for me.

Internet helps me keep in touch with those who aren't so close by but mean so much to me.

Jacob, my sarcastic 15 year old brother. He's funny and smart. He's an awesome football player and I look for him to get a college scholarship to play football at the college of his choice.

Kristen, my smart alec 16 year old sister. She's an amazing artist.

Love is something I feel around me every day, all different types from all different people...it warms my soul.

Mistakes I have made in the past are why I am the way I am today. I refuse to have any repeats!!!

Nocturnal is how I seem to be unless I have something gravely important to do in the morning. Even then, I'm still more nocturnal then I should be.

Optimism is one of my stronger traits, perhaps too strong sometimes.

Pectus Excavatum is the birth defect I have. Although I had surgery to correct it when I was 2.5 yrs. old, it still affects me in some ways.

Questions plague me throughout the day. Some meaningful and some pointless. I make it a point to carry a notebook to write them all down in so I can find the answers at some point or another.

Reading is one of my most favorite hobbies. I particularly enjoy reading books that were turned into movies (Harry Potter, Twilight, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and The Notebook just to name a few.)

Singing along to the radio in the car and in the shower is something I do often, although I'm not the best at it.

Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character, and I have quite an extensive collection of Tinkerbell items.

Underhanded is the only way I can toss a ball.

Vision impared since I was 5 years old.

Wendy's was my first job at 15 years old.

Xrays are something I'm all too familiar with. More specifically chest & lung xrays thanks to asthma and my birth defect.

Yankee is something I was called all throughout high school because I was born and raised up north but spent my high school years down south. I still live in the south :o)

Zebra print is what you will find on my bed sheets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.