This week's movie topic is all about The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen.
Movies, like much of life, are highly subjective. What I love, someone else hates. And vice versa. That's why there are so many choices out there. You can't please everyone. Here are our picks for the movies that did not please us at all. If we had to review them it would be a challenge to find a redeeming quality to talk about. Share on your blog the worst movie you've ever seen, linking back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!
Paranormal Activity (2009) - I really thought this movie was just stupid. The storyline lacks substance and credibility. I know scary movies are fantasy/fiction films, but this one fails to ignite the least bit of fear in me. It also fails to draw the viewer in and you wind up bored about 20 minutes into the film. However, if you happen to sit there and watch it long enough (as I did, since I was watching with some friends) curiousity will kick in and you will want to see the ending.
This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web
Monday, November 8, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
1. What do you consider your hometown to be? I was born in Wilkes Barre, PA and my mom's side of the family is still there, so I have been back there many of times in my 27 years of life but I spent my pre-teen and teenage years in Alabaster, AL so I consider both of them "home".
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? Staying focused on homework.
3. The easiest? Why? Blogging or Facebooking, lol, because it's just so easy to "escape" in either one.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? green tea or flavored water
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. To finish school.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. The pain of kidney stones.
7. Where do you find solace? In my bedroom lol
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? Anything related to death or war.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? ritz crackers with cream cheese
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? The Notebook
11. What boy/girl first made you cry? Oh goodness....I can't remember.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? Coffee - Foldgers. Tea - Lipton
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? without....the gloves just get in my way.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? Carly Simon.
Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.