CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready? Set. GO!

I spoke to my Admissions advisor today. My appointment is set for Friday at 9:30 a.m to finish up my financial aid and take my placement tests. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

This is the final step in the admissions process, so I will officially be a college student (again!) as of Friday. The placement testing will determine if I need to take any math and english classes. I'm sure it's pretty basic.

I've decided to enroll in the Pharmacy Tech program. I had my choice to do classes 3x a week or 4x a week. I chose 4x a week so that I will complete the program in just 9 mos. Classes will begin June 1st, 2010 and I'm slated to graduate February 19th, 2011.

I don't plan to just stop at Pharmacy Tech either. I want to keep going. Maybe even expand into Medical Assisting and/or Nursing. The way I see it, the possibilities are endless!

I'm so very excited about this and nervous about it all at the same time. It's been almost 10 yrs. since I set foot into an actual classroom and the only prior college experience I have is with online courses. But, I know I can do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.