CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Please Help: The Stoner Family

I know I have yet to gain a huge audience seeing as I just started this blog just over a week ago. However, I hope that those of you who do follow me or stop by can help.

Like many people in the blogger world, I have a Facebook account. It's helped me reconnect with many people from high school. One of them being my friend Hailey, who is now married with 2 children.

Hailey's youngest child, Carter, was just born February 7th. He was born with Tricuspid Atresia and has spent most of his life so far in the CICU. He requires a heart transplant and has been on the doner list for over 6 weeks now.

The Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA) has an online donation page set up to help the Stoner Family with transplant related expenses. If you are able to make a donation, please do so by clicking here.

I understand that times are tough and not everyone is able to make a donation at this time, but there are other ways to help. If you could take a few minutes out of your day to pass Carter's story along to your friends and family and say a little prayer for the Stoner it would be much appreciated.

The Stoner Family has their own blog that they use to update everyone on Carter's condition and progress. Feel free to visit them over there as well and show some support. And if you have a Facebook account, there is a group over there called Support Baby Carter Stoner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.