CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up: FAIL!

If I could only use one word to describe this weekend, it would be FAIL.

Nothing went as planned and just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, it did. Of course, most of these "hiccups" from the weekend will be cleared up at the beginning of the week. It's just disappointing to have a bad weekend.

Just to re-cap:

I was supposed to have the water pump put on my car yesterday, but Joe's mechanic buddy had a sudden change in his plans. He says he can fit me in on Monday. Let's hope so. *crossing fingers*

The air conditioner in the house stopped working yesterday morning and it's been 80+ degrees outside all weekend. This will more than likely be resolved Monday as well.

By fluke, I discovered last night that "Jack" was a lying, scandalous scum bag and is actually married. I've tried to call him and text him all day just to simply confront him, but he's not answering. Gee, I wonder why?

I slept through my alarm this morning, which caused me to oversleep and miss church.

All in all, my weekend wasn't all to horrible. I just wish it wouldn't have been so disappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.