1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do? As much as I hate to admit it, my younger sister.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened? I was accused of cheating on a test in elementary school because the kid beside me kept talking to me during the test. I never spoke back, but I didn't tell on them either. So, when the teacher heard them talking to me she took both of our papers and gave us both zeros even though our answers didn't match.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? More than I would like to admit. I think it's worse as a child. At least as an adult you can defend yourself.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? We've caught the tail end of a couple hurricanes in New Hampshire.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? Australia
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do? Hang out at the beach.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? Mostly memes and hops, as well as giveaways and sponsored posts.
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? This blog didn't start until May.
8. What was the last photograph you took? A pic of BB with my phone.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why? Anything Lady Gaga started.