CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

I normally do the Friday 5, but the site isn't loading on my end. Anyone else having that problem?


1. My nieces and nephews never fail to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to my 1st day of college classes.
3. Death Cab for Cutie is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have mustard in it!
5. Chicken strips was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was very productive.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with Gavin and Makayla, tomorrow my plans include getting my car fixed and Sunday, I want to go to church!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.