CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Special Talents

1. Do you have any special talents? Tell us about them. Not really, though I'm sure Richard would say I have a real knack for putting my foot in my mouth a lot. lol

2. What is your favorite sound? I love sitting out on the porch at night listening to the frogs. It means it's summertime.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child or teen? Charmed and 7th Heaven.

4. There are a lot of specialty TV networks now devoted to things like golf, gardening, shopping, game shows, sports, news and sci-fi. Do you have any favorite TV networks? I like the Lifetime Movie Network.

5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Teen Mom

6. Berleen is on the top of a mountain. How on earth did she get there and what was she doing? She hiked up the mountain to blow off some steam I guess lol

7. Have you ever dreamt that you made love to someone you haven’t yet met? no

8. Berleen decides to run away and join the circus. What could you imagine her performing under the big top? trapeze!

9. What is your favorite sci-fi movie? Star Trek :)

10. What is your favorite reality show? Teen Mom

11. Bud says he is on vacation. What do you think he is doing? sitting on the beach with a cold one in his hand.

12. When shopping at the grocery store, do you always return your cart? no, not always.

13. Do you take compliments well? ummm it depends on what the compliment is and who it's from.

1 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh yes....summertime sounds. I too love to just sit, listen, and feel comforted. As frogs do.

Your thunking is great.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.