CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Stealing: 28 Questions Meme



1. Was your dad named after anyone? Somewhat after his father, I suppose, lol. He has his dad's 1st name as his middle name.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married? 25 lol! No seriously....you should live part of your adult life and get all the "kinks" out of your system before you connect your life to someone elses.

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? Longest friendship is 12 years and counting...

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment? Jared Leto, Jude Law, Ryan Reynolds and Robert Pattinson

5. What is you favorite album by a band? The Foundation by Zac Brown Band

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist? right now I am digging Recovery by Eminem

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty? hmmm...I don't know lol

8. What was the last TV show that you watched? Teen Mom

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they? no

10. What's your philosophy on life? It is what it is and always will be so make the best of it!

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed? I think some narcotic pain meds are.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? I don't know, guess it depends on what the secret is and what the circumstances are.

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year? working my shifts at Fas Mart with Leslie...we had a blast!

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? wild cherry pepsi

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I'm a computer nerd. I take care of all my own maintainence, etc.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? a new car, a new house and to have a healthy baby

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake? Rachel Ray

18. Which country is your spiritual home? USA

19. What is your big weakness? handsome blue eyed guys!

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person? I can't say either way....I don't know him.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? math

22. Describe your accent: New England/Southern mix thanks to being in New Hampshire til I was 10 and being in the south for the last 12 years.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? just my weight

24. What do you wear to sleep? usually a nightgown or shorts and a t-shirt

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear? jeans and one of my cute blouses

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol? I drink occasionally and I used to smoke but quit about 8 months ago.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) Go parasailing!

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order. I haven't played my memes in a while due to not having internet while I was moving, but I love Thursday Thunks and Sunday Stealing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.