CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday 9: Friends



1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? There's a few people I have known for more than 10 yrs but due to moving around, I haven't remained as close with them. I still maintain contact thanks to Facebook and text message *lol* I think all of them will still be just as important in 10 more years, plus a couple more :o)

2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My head as a whole...and the whole time I'm asking myself "Is my hair neat? Is my makeup smeared? Do I have anything stuck in my teeth?"

3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person? It was an unavailable #

4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Door Panel

5. How would you “label” yourself? Crazy

6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been? 21

7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant? It's a photo I took of the ocean in Myrtle Beach

8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back? I don't remember

9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? A Million bucks. All my mistakes have taught me something.

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I bet that photo of Myrtle Beach is wonderful :)


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/shop-till-ya-drop-with-the-lunch-babes/

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.