CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, August 2, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010: Day 2 / New Photo of Me


I took some new photos of myself today. It's been a while since I last done so. Which brings me to me to today's happiness factor: Photography. I love taking photos whether it be for a specific purpose (birthday, holiday, wedding, etc.) or just because. Being behind the camera has always made me happy. Eventually I'd like to have some formal/professional training and a professional grade camera.

1 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Cool new photo! I love your hair color! Glad that taking this picture made you happy, and I'm happy to have you in the challenge.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.