CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


1. Life is crazy and unpredictable.

2. My amazing friends and family keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: if you're interested.

4. Cheeseburger Casserole is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August, I sat in bewilderment over the fact that 2010 is almost over and Christmas will be here before I know it.

6. The kids are always lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something fun, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to relax!



1 comments:

Charuka | Katriona said...

Hi there! ^_^ It's the first time I visit your blog, love the layout!
What on earth is a cheeseburger casserole?? Wow.. sounds interestingly yummy! :p
I see you play PS3? What do you play? I have one but only really have Little Big World, I hardly play on it though, I play Hello Kitty Online, it's an MMORPG and quite fun! :) Have you heard of it?

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.