CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

R.I.P. Carter Ryan Stoner 02/07/10 - 07/25/10


Back in May I made a post asking you guys to please pray for friend Hailey's infant son, Carter, who was born with Tricuspid Artesia and was in need of a life saving heart transplant. After 74 days on the heart transplant list, Carter received his new heart on June 25th. However, after the transplant Carter had a whole new set of problems and required dialysis and a ventilator. I don't know the circumstances, but sadly, Carter passed away last Sunday, July 25th...one month after his transplant. This is a very difficult time for the Stoner family, but I know they have a lot of support from all of us they have shared Carter's story and journey with. Please pray for Hailey and her husband, Allen as they navigate their way through their grief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.