CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010: Day 1

Thanks to The Gal Herself @ One Gal's Musings for this awesome idea!

Here's a brief explanation of the Challenge: "Each day in August you are to post about something that makes you happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."

So, for the 31 days of August I will be making one post per day about something that makes me happy. It might be something random or it might be something that happens that day. I'm hoping that I can keep this blog going long enough that when August 2011 rolls around, I can participate in this again as well as compare the entries I make to the previous years.

I would love to know if you've decided to do this as well, so make sure to comment if you decide to play along.

Today's happiness factor is: Music. Music makes me happy for several reasons. I tend to associate songs with certain time periods of my life, certain days or sometimes a specific day or memory. I could be having an off day, hear a song that triggers a memory and you will see the biggest smile spread across my face. Music is my therapy :)

1 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I soooo agree with you about music. It doesn't matter if it's a song I put on myself or one that just happens to come on the radio, the right music will always lift my mood (if only for the length of the song). Great choice! And welcome to the August Challenge.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.