CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last


41. What are your plans for this weekend? We're hanging out in Latta at James and Melissa's house. Fun times, so far. Last night was a blast!


42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? I don't know, and don't care. I know I'm a good person and that's all that matters.


42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? I'm happy with my cell and all of it's features at the moment. Can't go wrong with a Blackberry :o)


43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? 2


44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? I'm hoping to be able to get a car, but that might have to wait until the first of 2011 when I have my income tax refund to work with.


45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? Something funny.


46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? If by open you are referring to not exclusive, then I'm not sure I could. I thought the whole point of starting a relationship was to say I am dedicating myself to you.


47. Is there something that you could never give up? My dream of doing something with my life.


48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? I'd be okay with either. I guess it would depend on the groom's opinion and the budget.


49. What’s bothering you right now? Nothing, but it's pretty early in the day yet.


50. Do you hate anyone? Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anyone, but I dislike quite a few people.


51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Drinking a rum and coke.


52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? This summer has been amazing! It's been HOT, but it's been fun :o)


52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? Not that I know of.


53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? Yes.


54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. No.


55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? Because it happens randomly?


56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? No


57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? No


58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. He was really sweet and attentive.


59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. He was married and I didn't know it until I stumbled across his Facebook page (the one he told me he didn't have!)


60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. Sure

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.