CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Tell Her No


1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? Yesterday when I told my mom that no, I wasn't riding with Richard.


2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? I was hospitalized in March for an upper respiratory infection.


3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? I have no idea. I don't really have time to start a club.


4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? yes, playfully.


5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? It's different things for each guy. Some have goregeous eyes, others have great hair or nice arms. It just depends.


6. What really turns you on? A deep, sexy voice.


7. What was your biggest mistake? Oh, I can't talk about that today. It's coming back to bite me in the ass already...


8. Tell us something totally random about yourself. I tend to get along better with males versus females.


9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, but I was once told I sound like Britney Spears on the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.