CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Today Just Wasn't My Day

I've been overly emotional all day. It doesn't help that I'm on my period (sorry male readers!) or the fact that said period is late for August/ early for September. I don't know how to look at it. I was pretty irregular in my teenage years and somewhat irregular in my early adulthood, but I've been pretty regular for the last 2 or 3 years until now. I usually get my period every month around the 20th or 22nd. It didn't show up in August, but it decided to show up last night on the 9th of September. So, I'm either 18-20 days late or 11-13 days early. It doesn't sound good either way I look at it, does it? I didn't think so...

Richard hurt my feelings today. He has left to take the boys to see their mom, but I didn't know that they were going this weekend until Sarah was gone to go pick Melodie and Zack up from school. He said he didn't know until about 9:30 this morning that he was going, but Sarah says he told her last night. It was said it wasn't definite until this morning, but regardless he waited until about an hour before he left to tell me he was going. It hurts my feelings because I don't have my own car right now and I won't be able to do anything about that until around the 1st of 2011 when I get my income tax return and 2nd semester student loan check. The only way I can get back up to Tennessee to see my family and get more of my belongings is if I ride with him when he takes the boys. Granted, he wasn't going all the way to Tennessee this time. The boys' mom was meeting him in Asheville and she wasn't driving, she was getting a ride to meet him. So, no extra room for me. I called my mom to see if she could meet me in Asheville, but my brother has an away football game tonight and she was afraid we'd be on the interstate when he called for a ride. If I had had more notice, arrangements could have been made. Or if he didn't want me to ride this time, he should have just said so. He thinks I'm being childish, but he's not seeing it from my point of view. Not to mention the fact that if the situation were reversed, he'd be upset with me and chewing my ass. Why are males so double standard?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.