CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gotta Take the Good with the Bad

It's been an eventful day. I've cried, I've laughed and I've wanted to scream. Yes, I've been an emotional roller coaster.

I was let go from my job this morning due to the fact that the don't have any hours to give me. They originally hired me to replace someone that was supposed to be leaving, but then this person decided not to leave. They've tried to squeeze me in a few hours here and there, but apparently their budget has been cut enough to where they can't do so anymore. It's not anyone's fault, but it is a sucky situation nonetheless.

I guess it's a good thing that my student loan check should be here before the month ends. I'll have enough with that to pay up through the end of this year on my share of the bills. Downside to that is I won't have very much in reserve for necessities, etc. I'm looking for another job, but I had a hard enough time finding the one I just lost. Mom suggested that I file for unemployment since I was let go due to lack of hours, so I did that this afternoon. Hopefully it won't take too long to hear something.

Sarah and I had class again tonight. I had another quiz and scored 100%! If I keep going the way I'm going, I'll pass this class with an A.

We came home from class just as the kids were going to bed. I was sitting in my room checking my Facebook when Bryson starts screaming and crying. He comes into my room and tells me he's got a rock stuck up his nose. I have him tilt his head back just enough so that I can see in there, and sure enough there is a rock in this baby's nose. I hold the opposite nostril closed and tell him to blow his nose, as I attempt to fish the rock out with my pinky. No such luck. I had to take him into Sarah's bathroom, where she had to fish it out with a pair of tweezers. Oh, the things little boys will shove up their noses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.