CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Never Agree in the First Place

1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place? Probably sometime last week. I'm a huge softy and I have a hard time saying no whenevr someone asks me for a favor. I don't care to help anyone out, but sometimes I need a day off *lol*

2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into? Yes. There's more than one person actually.

3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? No. I'm a firm believer in what you do in your own time is your business...celebrity or not. However, that doesn't mean that I agree with whatever it is you're doing.

4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened? No...never watched Lost.

5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china? Because it's delicate?

6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time. The Notebook. A story of and endless love that I hope to find for myself someday.

7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme? Well, really it depends on the reason. I could see if a participant was leaving disrespectful comments on other participants blogs, but to "throw" them out the meme simply for their answers or meme content would be unfair. Even so, how do you "throw" someone out of a meme anyway? Block them from commenting or leaving their link?

8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet? Colorado or Nebraska?

9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage? I'm an advocate for marriage, heterosexual or homosexual, if you are ready for it. I also think marriage isn't for everyone and most people these days get married for the wrong reasons.

10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish? Nothing. I believe everything happens for a reason.

11. How pissed are you that we posted late? Not at all...I posted later LMAO

12. Tell us about a recent great day. Despite my busted radiator hose, yesterday was an awesome day with my nephews. Mostly because I don't get to see them very often.

13. When was the last time that you juggled? I couldn't tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about the marriage thing. I'm just entering my 20s and some of my friends (who have only been with their partners for no more than a year) are talking about marriage. I don't think my generation understands how hard marriages are.. Heck, I don't. =/

Have an awesome weekend!

Stacy said...

My daughter LOVES The Notebook. She has watched it about a bazillion times and we finally bought her a copy for Easter.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.