CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Soilders

This week's movie topic is all about Soldiers.

This Monday in the U.S. is Memorial Day which is a day to honor the fallen soldiers of wars past and present. So therefore, we decided to dedicate this week's topic to those soldiers in film who live on in the big screen. Here are those we found to be particularly memorable. Share on your blog your soldierly choices, linking back here at The Bumbles. Spend your day thinking of or hugging a real life soldier, and don't forget to visit your fellow participants!

Something I'd like to share with my Movie Meme family is that right now at McDonalds, you can get codes for purchasing certain items (ours have been chicken mcnuggets and Shrek glasses) that you can redeem online and chose your reward. One of the choices is a free movie rental, which gives you a code to 1 free night from the redbox. Also, if you sign up for an account at their website, you can enroll to receive 1 free code at the 1st of each month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Flags of Our Fathers. I haven't seen Dear John. Guess I need to get a free movie rental from Mickey D's. :)

Noelle said...

:) Believe it or not, that's how I got to watch Dear John lol

Irishcoda said...

I listed "Saving Private Ryan" but a different character. My list is here:

http://justnoelle.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-movie-meme-soilders.html

Irishcoda said...

Oops, wrong link!
http://irishcoda.blogspot.com/2010/05/mancat-monday-gist-137-other-stuff.html

The Bumbles said...

I have not seen Flags of our Fathers yet - but I read the book and it impacted me very strongly. Such incredible men.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.