CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Soon to be On the Road, Again!

I should be in bed, but I'm bursting with excitement! In approximately 10 hours, I will be getting on I-26 East to head to South Carolina. I haven't been down there in just a little over 2 months...I can't wait!

Those of you that have been following me for a while know that I lived down in South Carolina at the beginning of 2009 and came back to Kingsport in June. I often question if I made the right choice, but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

I'm taking Zack and BB home to Richard. He has the opportunity to work some overtime tomorrow morning, so he's going to do so instead of driving here to pick them up. I'm not doing anything special and he's covering the expense, so why not? I could use a couple days away from here right now anyway.

I won't be taking the laptop with me and I didn't think I would be on here tonight after class which is why I posted my Saturday 9 earlier. However, I do have Blogger Mobile set up, so maybe I will do a couple mobile posts with some pictures or something.

As of right now, my plan is to drive back home on Sunday afternoon/evening. I have a class Monday night, so I definitely need to be back before then. See y'all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.