CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going

I had my first class Tuesday night. Accounting 101. Unfortunately it was a bit boring and uneventful. Mainly because it was the first day of term and we had to get our books and such first. They ran out of accounting books half way through distributing books to our class. Luckily, I got a book before they ran out, but without all of us having books there wasn't much the professor could do once we got back from the bookstore. Oh well, all the downtime gave me a chance to set up my new blackberry *lol* I love upgrade time!

I have Algebra tonight. Hopefully it won't be as boring or uneventful. I need to get to the school a little early tonight because they gave me the wrong books for Body Control Systems, so I need to exchange them for the right ones. Hopefully they still have some.

I went and spent some time with Zack and BB last night. They had such a blast in the pool and on the trampoline. Unfortunately, my radiator hose busted in their Aunt Heather's driveway. It's fixed now, thank goodness! But damn, what is it with my car lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.