CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Stupid Questions by Kimber

101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? March 1st for my follow up on my ankle fracture. That doctor was pretty cool, but now that I've moved I don't have a "regular" doctor, yet.


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? Only if you'll scratch mine for me...


301. Do you have nice handwriting? I'm told all the time that I do.


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose? Canada.


501. Do you sing in the shower? Of course....didn't you know that everyone sounds like Mariah Carey in the shower?


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you? Not that I can recall....there are a couple drunken nights I can't remember so I'm not ruling out streaking as a possible offense *lol*


701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? Anytime before Thanksgiving.


801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? I was a bumble bee.


901. How many cavities have you had in your life? Uno


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first? Bud. Women can handle heat better LMAO


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? ME!! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.