CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Meme?

I am thinking about starting/hosting my very own meme, but I want to know how much of an interest there is before I start organizing it.

I would do it on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. If I do it on Tuesdays, I'm going to call it either Time Warp Tuesday or Time Travel Tuesday. If I do it on Wednesdays, I'm going to call it Way Back Whensday.(I know I spelled Wednesday wrong on purpose, a play on "Way Back When")

Either way, it's going to be a simple meme. Anyone who wants to participate will make a post on their blog with something from their past. It can be a photo, an old blog or journal entry, a picture of a favorite childhood movie or toy, etc. Just as long as it's from the past.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.