CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Been Tagged" Meme


1. Where are you from? Born in Wilkes Barre, PA and raised all over the eastern U.S. lol

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live? Right here where I'm living at now.

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course! Oh, I have so many!

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? Whenever someone doesn't use proper capitalization or punctuation.

5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :) Teen Mom on MTV

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}? Playing ps3

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children? Not a parent yet, but an Auntie to some amazing kids that I love playing ps3 and watching movies with!

8. What about your blog, have you considered changing? Nothing at the moment, but that's subject to change lol

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)? I'm currently a student.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever? At the moment it's Just a Dream by Nelly. Ever is Come Together by The Beetles.

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch? Lifetime

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why? Reality TV star....at least then I could be paid for everyone having their noses in my business and starting drama in my life.

13. What is your favorite outfit? I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say? Don't eat the fruit in the bottom of the punch bowl.

15. What is your favorite recipe? Cheeseburger Cassarole

16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard? Oh my, it's just not appropriate for my family friendly blog lol

17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? Any beach. I love the ocean.

18. What are you most excited about with fall here? My birthday lol and Halloween

19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision? Not even close...lol! I figured I'd be married with kids by now. I've procrastinated I guess.

20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like? 3 stories, 8 bedrooms, 4 baths, finished basement, 3 car garage.

21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie? Aladdin

22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice? Mine lol

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love.....LOVE your answer to #12...now, that is just way too clever. Good job.

My Sunday Stealing Link Hope to see you stop by for a visit.

I am Harriet said...

I've seen that show with my daughter.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/hey-folks-lets-enable-our-money-tree-a-bit-more/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.