CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Threesome Meme


1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why? I'm happiest right now, but before now it was high school *lol* Life was a whole lot easier then...no responsibilities and the biggest choice I had to make was what was I wearing to school.


2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life? *sigh* I haven't got there, yet.


3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession? My most treasured possession would have to be a hand carved wooden jewelry box that my dad gave me.


4. Must-have makeup or beauty item? L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation


5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly? I don't always think before I speak.


6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him? I'd want to, but it would really depend on how close of a friend it is and the circumstances surrounding the situation. Sometimes it's just best not to get into or be in the middle of something like that.


7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart? I want to finish school, have a successful career, get married, own a house, have children....not necessarily all in that order.


8. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Out of school and with a good job.


9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to lose? I'd love to have a good singing voice, but I can't think of any talents that I already have that I'd be willing to lose.


10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring? This kind of goes back to #7....Have a successful career, get married, have children.


11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance... Adam Rodriguez aka Erik Delco on C.S.I. Miami.


12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days? Pee standing up *lol*


13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why? I have no idea...I'm stumped!


14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be? 

  • No more debt.
  • Unlimited funds in my bank account.
  • End world hunger.

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty? Ugh...getting my period.


16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be? 

  • My laptop.
  • My cell phone.
  • My makeup/ hygiene bag.
  • Clothes.
  • A boat.

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

You'll need SIX things...a stash of batteries for your laptop and cellphone!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and it's Halloween here! I so love Halloween!!!!! Great way for me to begin my day


Link to my Stealing if you find time, I'd love to have you visit.

Have a great day.

Stacy said...

Oooooh....Adam Rodriguez is hot, hot, HOT!

I am Harriet said...

In many ways you are much better off not having been there yet.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/all-hands-on-deck-lil-monsters/

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.