CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is This Considered a Fumble?

I made a post a couple weeks back about being able to keep up with my brother's football games thanks to photographer Allen Greene's website. Imagine the look of shock/horror that spread across my face for all of 2.2 seconds when I clicked "next" and this photo appeared:


Yup, that's my brother...#78, mooning the entire field in mid-tackle. After the 2.2 seconds of shock/horror passed, I laughed my butt off! Don't worry, when I called him to tell him about it, he was already aware of it and was laughing about it too. He's such a good sport!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.