CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to Focus

It's after 1 a.m. and I really should be in bed. Well, technically I am in bed. But, I'm sitting up with the laptop on my lap while BB is curled up, passed out beside me. I need to put the laptop away and lay down as the rest of disc #3 of CSI: Miami Season 2 finishes playing.

Last week was not the best week I have had in Biology. Hopefully I can regroup, focus and make up for it this week. We had our first major test on Thursday. It was done in 2 parts, an online/computer part and a written part. The online/computer part was a bunch of multiple choice questions. I scored a 96% (the highest in the class). The written part consisted of drawing and labeling energy diagrams for both types of chemical reactions. I scored a 69%. Overall, I got 39.2/45 points or 87%. Ouch. My overall grade in Biology is currently at 89%, and 76.5% is passing, but I want an A! I'm going to have to study harder, but I think I can do it.

I also had a test in Algebra last Monday. I missed 1 question and scored a 95%! Definitely MUCH better than the 1st test I had in that class (82.5%) It brought my average from 86.8% to 91.5%!

I have yet to hear anything about my student loan :o( I'm so impatient. Sarah already got hers, but she's been going to FDTC for a few semesters and her financial aid was processed way before mine even was. I'm hoping I hear something this week.

Well, I'm going to go put the laptop away so I can curl up with BB and watch the rest of CSI. Good night y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.