CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Sunday Seven

I did this week's Sunday Seven a little differently since no one else has been playing along on Patrick Phillips' blog the last couple weeks. So, this week since I was sitting around with my roommates and a couple of our friends, I asked for their answers to this question. So, without further ado here is our compiled list of answers. I'm sure you'll see we were being a bit comical, LOL. Hope you enjoy!


Name seven Americans you feel should be featured on our paper money.


  • Bob Marley on the $100 bill
  • Chris Tucker on the $50 bill
  • George Bush on the $20 bill
  • Jackie Chan on the $10 bill
  • Katt Williams on the $5 bill
  • Elton John on the $2 bill
  • Bill Clinton on the $1 bill

1 comments:

fdtate said...

A few of those people are not Americans.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.