CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Jacob's Football Photos


Last school year, I was able to attend my brother, Jacob's football games as long as I didn't have to work. This school year, I'm 330 miles away. However, thanks to Allen Greene Photography, I am able to look at photos from each game online. I was able to do this last school year as well, but it means a little more to me this school year. I am so proud of him! Despite missing the beginning of summer training thanks to his broken foot (oops!), he's an awesome player. He's 110% dedicated and it honestly would not surprise me if he ended up going to college on a football scholarship. I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself seeing as he's just a sophomore. Did I mention that he's in honors classes and gets straight A's? Yup...my baby brother is the bomb *lol*

 

They've only played two games so far this season, and they've won both of them. The 1st game was a home game and the 2nd was an away game.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.