CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

Here are a few questions for you, it's an either or. Feel free to tell us why you picked the answer you did.

CDs or Digital Downloads - I'm an avid user of iTunes and my iPod. It's just so quick and easy! Plus you can purchase full albums off of iTunes for less then what you would pay in store and you don't have to worry about a CD getting scratched up. The CD player I have for the car has an iPod hookup as well.

Concert Tickets or a Concert DVD - Nothing's better than live music and a party!

A Stereo System or an Ipod - For the same reason I chose digital downloads. I don't see a need to repeat myself *lol*

A Large Venue or An Intimate Club Show - Either one is fine really. Guess it just depends on the band/act and the occasion, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.