CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme Part 1



1. What curse word do you use the most? I hate to say it, but I curse frequently and although all the curse words get used frequently, I probably say the f word the most.

2. Do you own an iPod? yup...a pink nano

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? now that I've moved to South Carolina, probably my Mom.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? yes

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? In Alabama

6. What was the last movie you watched? Katt Williams American Hustle last night with Melissa

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? yup

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? on rare occasions

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? sure nuff

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Honestly, it's never the same thing that catches my attention about a particular guy.

11. What are you looking forward to? Getting enrolled in school here, getting a job, buying a car....there's a lot I want to accomplish soon.

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? No, not right now. Used to.

13. What will you be doing in one hour? It's hard to say...probably sleeping or attempting to atleast.

14. Is anyone in love with you? I'm not aware of it if they are and it would be nice to know! lol

15. Last time you cried? Yesterday when I was leaving my Momma's house in Tennessee

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? my laptop...finally!!!

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? I eventually want to get a tattoo of Tinkerbell

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? yup

19. What were you doing before this? playing Socom Confrontation on ps3

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? I couldn't tell you.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I can get by on 2-3 hrs.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? No. I probably should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.