CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Your Movie Budget

I've decided to participate in the Monday Movie Meme, done by Bumble Town.

This week's topic is all about Your Movie Budget.

I'll admit, I'm cheap. I won't buy a movie when it's first released on DVD/Blu-Ray. Even if it's a movie I really want, I wait until it's been out for some time and the price drops. I'm a big fan of Wal-Mart's 2 for $11 bin :o) I very very rarely go to see movies in the theater anymore either. Even if you just get your ticket, the smallest popcorn and the smallest soda, the experience costs almost $20 anymore. So, I've settled on a Netflix membership. I have a minimal plan. 1 DVD/Blu-Ray out at a time and unlimited streaming for $8.95/mo. plus Blu-Ray access for an additional $2.00/mo. I got myself an HDTV and a PS3 for Christmas, so not only do I watch Blu-Ray movies from Netflix on the PS3, but I also have the Netflix instant streaming disk for the PS3. So, I get a whole month of entertainment for less than one trip to the movie theater. Not to mention that Netflix has a huge variety...you can find just about anything you're looking to watch, including TV series.

1 comments:

The Bumbles said...

I just saw too how Netflix has instant watch via the Wii. Which of course I don't have. But maybe someday. Do you instant watch on your computer screen? I think that Verizon, our cable and internet provider, has a widget now where I can have my laptop linked up to the TV and if we had a movie from Netflix via instant watch on my computer we could view it from the TV. But I'm not sure. Netflix is so frickin' awesome. We'd never see commercial free movies without it. Thanks for playing along - join in any time! And good luck with your fresh start blog. The design is delightful!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.