CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part 2


26. What do you normally smell like? For day to day wear, I have a few body sprays that I alternate between. From Victoria's Secret it's Vanilla Lace, Amber Romance or Love Spell. From Bath and Body Works it's Cucumber Melon or White Citrus. For "special" occasions, I'll alternate between my fave perfumes of Curve Crush, Curve Wave, Curve Chill or Lucky You.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? Yes, she's one of my favorite Idol winners.

28. Been to “The Vegas”? Nope

29. How far away do you live from your parents? 326 miles....it's about a 4.5 to 5 hour drive depending on traffic/weather and how many stops are made.

30. Are you happy with your job? Not particularly, but a job is a job.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I work part time at Hardee's

32. What did you get in the mail today? Nothing.

33. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium

34. Britney Spears…is she back? Britney will never be the same...

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? a chicken nacho cheese chalupa, no tomato add sour cream and an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes with a Large Mtn Dew Baja Blast

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Nope.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? I don't know...haven't seen it.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace? Yup.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? any beach.

41. What is your favorite candle scent? Clean Linen

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? yes.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes? I use to. Quit 8 months ago.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? NYC

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? I dunno...maybe 2 or 3?

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Maybe.

47. Are you currently planning a trip? Somewhat.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Honestly, I don't know and don't really care. No one else should either. His personal life is his business.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? I am on medication for panic attacks/anxiety.

50. What do you think about space travel? It facinates me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.