CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thunks: You Give it a Title

A. If you see a tornado out your window, what do you do? Follow everyone else to the appropriate storm shelter.
B. A celebrity knocks on your door saying that their tour bus/limo/pedal bike broke down (you pick the transportation)... who is it and what do you do to help them? Eminem. I invite him into my home and allow him to charge his cell phone because it's obviously dead which is why he knocked on my door in the first place lol.
C. Brett is back on the Vikings - do you really give a crap? Not hardly. If it doesn't have anything to do with the Steelers, I'm not interested in football.
D. What side of the bed do you think Bud sleeps on? Whatever side his wife doesn't sleep on.
E. Cookie Monster eats vegetables now. Is this ok with you? Sure. Everyone needs a balanced diet.
F. All the TT's get together for coffee... which state do we meet in? Somewhere in the middle...Kansas, maybe?
G. Is the town you live in famous for anything? Infamous for anything? I just moved here a couple months ago, but I do know Ronald McNair was born here. He died in the space shuttle Challenger launch.
H. Coffee flavored bubble gum - would you? I like coffee, so why not?
I. So Kimber lost her fight with a granite table.... what did you ever lose a fight with? The shoe I caught my toe on last week.
J. Have you ever slept beneath the stars? No.
K. School is starting up soon, or has for some, did you get a new pair of tennis shoes every year while you were in school? Yup
L. What two flavors do you love that you would never want to taste at the same time? watermelon and vanilla
M. If you could shave a quote into a lions fur, what would it say? It is what it is and always will be.
N. Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents doing the nasty? Did you ever purposely walk in on them? Ummm No and Definitely NOT! lol

3 comments:

Debster said...

I didn't think of two sweet tastes myself. Watermelon and Vanilla does sound icky.

Happy Thunking Thursday, Noelle.

Debster
http://wp.me/pRYvi-4L

Ozzy's Mom said...

..me to, i love coffee..so why not try coffee flavored gum right?

great thunks :)

Housewife Eclectic said...

The cellphone comment made me laugh out loud!

Thanks for the follow! I am returning it now. Stop by and add your blog to the blogshare community at Housewife Eclectic. Find new blogs and gain new readers!
http://www.housewifeeclectic.com/p/housewife-eclectic-blogshare-community.html

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.