CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Brothers

This week's movie topic is all about Brothers.

There are lots of portrayals out there - good brothers, mean brothers, crazy brothers and laugh out loud funny brothers. Here are a few that came to mind. Share on your blog your selection of movie brothers, linking back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!

Four Brothers (2005) - four foster brothers reunite and hunt down the asshole that shot their foster mother.

I'm honestly stumped on any more movies about brothers that I really enjoyed.

1 comments:

The Bumbles said...

That is a hilarious movie synopsis ;0)

I have not seen this movie yet - I wanted to when it first came out - and then I heard mixed reviews about it. But it is still on the queue.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.