CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Hope it gives you...ideas?

1. Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself? Probably not. I always think of myself last.

2. Where's your picket fence? In fairytale land along with all the other things I don't have.

3. With a big smile on your face, you do what? sit on the beach, toes in the sand, listening to the waves crash with an alcoholic beverage of some sort in my hand

4. If I was to walk up to you, you'd do what? depends on who you are and why you're walking up to me.

5. The list goes on and on. What list? my to-do list.

6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose? every rose has a thorn

7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use? swiffer is my homie

8. Your Mamma don't dance and your Daddy don't rock 'n roll.

9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going? more often than not! I'm the road trip queen.

10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? nope. never :(

11. I went to bed too soon and got up to a mess!

12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where? anywhere with a beach :)

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Swifter rocks on my dog's shedding fur!

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/memorial-day-weekend-starts-when

Anonymous said...

I hope you will start to think of yourself first, or at least third! =] And I really like number 3 =]

Have an awesome day!

Becca said...

Great answers! I hope that you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.