CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Get up to 50% off at Lane Bryant through October 18th

I'm not sure if any of you guys are considered plus size like me or know anyone that is, but I figured I'd pass along this awesome opportunity so that more people can take advantage of it before it ends.

I went shopping at the Lane Bryant in the mall this weekend and got $345.00 worth of clothing for $172.50!! Usually when I spend $170 at Lane Bryant I'm walking out with a pair of pants, a new blouse and a bra. This weekend I got 2 blouses, a sweater, 2 pairs of jeans, a sleepwear set and a bra and panties set.

Lane Bryant is holding a Fall Wardrobe Event. You'll save 25% when you spend $50.00, 40% when you spend $100.00 and 50% when you spend $250.00 or more. This sale is available both in store and online. If you decide to shop online, simply enter 025408041 at checkout for your discount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.