CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Giving Away Money

1. To whom did you last give the finger? I don't remember....probably Richard.

2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy? a new laptop

3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?  kool-aid

4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of? On Saturday of my Rosie

5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence? Sarah

6. What animal did you last pet or hold? my cat at my mom's house, Bella

7. What was the last superstitious thing you did? I have no clue. I don't tend to do anything superstitious.

8. What was the last text message you received? "Ok luv u" from my mom.

9. Berleen has decided to buy twelve goats. If she trades three for some awesome pot, loses one while she was stoned, what do you think she did with the rest? traded them for some more awesome pot? lol

10. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence? guitar

11. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand? a phone number, I think.

12. Kimber announced that she was born on another planet. Which one do you think it was and why? Venus because like all of us women, she is a goddess.

13. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions? my pajamas

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.