CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Thunks: A Face for Radio

1. What radio personality bothers you the most? Honestly, I can't think of any. Probably because I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore.

2. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I don't know, but I'd damn sure try.

3. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, And neither his S/O or yours would never know, might you to the deed? I doubt it. Because even though they wouldn't know, I would and my conscience would eat me alive.

4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued. I'm too shy to pursue.

5. Use three words to describe yourself. Outgoing, spontaneous and caring.

6. If Berleen was on a camping trip, do you thing she’d attract grizzlies? I dunno...depends on where she was camping at I suppose.

7. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I tend to focus on the present and make tenative plans for the future.

8. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing, other than family or pets, that you grabbed? The lock box with all the important documentation in it.

9. Was your mom a cheerleader? I don't think she was...if she was, she's never mentioned it.

10. Was your dad a jock? Again, I don't think so. Wow, this has made me realize that I have never really discussed my parents high school years with them. Oops.

11. Bud’s been gone a while. Do you think he will return or shut down that Googled Warned blog? He'll return...eventually.

12. What’s your favorite junk food? Oreos.

13. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I put oreo's too for my fave.junk food! Oreo lovers unite ;) Have a great thunkful Thursday!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.