CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Next Chapter

I've been in South Carolina for over 2 months now and everything is going well. I'm working part time, and although I wish I could get more hours than what I do, I'm just thankful to have a job. Something is definitely better than nothing.

School starts next week for me, Sarah, Melodie and Zack. Sarah and I are doing evening classes at Florence Darlington. Melodie is entering 2nd grade and Zack is starting Kindergarden. Poor Bryson is going to be so lost. His whole life, he's gone wherever Zack's gone. He's going to be upset that Zack's going to school and he isn't. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and he's going to love having all the toys and the Wii to himself during the day. Only time will tell...

I caught my pinky toe on something about 24 hrs. ago now and it still hurts. It was a lovely shade of blue this morning (the picture in my Wordless Wednesday post.) But as the day progressed, the bruising has gotten worse.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.