CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Duct Tape and Patio Furniture

I know, I skipped Wordless Wednesday yesterday :o( But, since I wasn't planning to be here in SC but overnight, I didn't bring my laptop or digital camera with me. All I got is my Blackberry and a couple changes of clothes. I've done laundry twice already and I haven't even been here a week! But, without further ado...My answers to Thurday Thunks :o)


Driver's Ed. Demon #1 is taking it right now. Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it? No, I didn't. I think it was because I spent my whole permit driving my dad's minivan then the day off my 16th birthday, he had to work so mom took me to the dmv for my test and I had never drove her car, which was an 86 Olds Delta 88. My 3 point turn and everything was just off. It sucked!

You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand? a book and strawberry lemonade or a coors light....depends on my mood.

How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? none, yet! Ok.. how many are you invited to? none, yet!

There is no other choice in the matter - you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be? Well, I've always been curious about the Native American culture.

Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn? Not at all

Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot? I'm gonna say swear, only cuz that's what I would do *lol*

I'm gonna take you fishing... are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you? Nope, I love to fish!

From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"? I guess no one thinks to be that smart.

Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not? I prefer not, but I will eat them either way.

From Demon #1: Whats your favorite flavor of water? I'm madly in love with Melon Propel. 2nd to that is Lemon :o)

Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it? I'd like to. I've read all the books through Eclipse and I'm working on Breaking Dawn now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.