CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday 9: Goodbye to you.

::sigh:: I missed my normal Friday postings too :o( I can't wait until I ride back to Tennessee with Richard and get my laptop and some of my belongings! Yes, the decision has been made...I'm staying in South Carolina!!!





1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving? No, I've had to do it because I was moving!

2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it. Nope. Blackmail is just dirty.

3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home? Well, I'm currently moving back to a place I lived in briefly last year and looking for a job. This decision was influenced by the fact that I hit a dog and messed up my car on my way here last weekend.


4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day? I love the warm weather. This week it's been in the high 90's and 100's. I love spending hot summer days at the lake/beach/pool...whatever body of water I can find.

5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot? There are various things that attract me to a member of the opposite sex, and it's always something different that I notice first. I can't say that I think of myself as hot.

6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down? It depends on what I'm getting angry or frustrated about. Usually, I take so much crap before I finally explode. Once I do explode, going for a drive cools me down.

7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you? My sister. She's an airhead... so spacey!

8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours? The Notebook, Dear John, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and so many more!

9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening? I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.