CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to School...finally!

I was supposed to start back to school for the semester on Monday, but the "big snow storm" of the Southeastern USA delayed that. They cancelled school for Monday on Sunday night, before any sleet or snow began falling. We ended up with a dusting. Then, school for Tuesday was cancelled Monday night out of fear that everything would ice over once the temperature dropped. Finally, they decided classes would resume at 11:00 a.m. today, but since my Monday/ Wednesday class is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. I was out again today.  What a disappointment. Especially since our snow fall was basically non-existent. What can I say? I grew up in New Hampshire, so I'm used to heavy accumulations.

I am beyond ready to go back to school. I'm nervous as to how working tax season this semester will affect my study time and grades. I just don't want to end up too overwhelmed, but I am pretty sure I can handle it.

Student loan checks come out towards the end of the month. I can't wait. I'm finally going to get myself back into a car. It's been a long six months without one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.