CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eyebuydirect.com is AWESOME!

Mine and Sarah's Eyebuydirect.com order arrived in the mail on Monday. I can't put into words just how satisfied we are with our new glasses. We ordered during the buy one frame, get one frame free sale. Sarah got 4 frames and I got 3 frames since my lenses cost extra due to how strong my perscription is. For a total of 7 pairs of glasses, we paid $180!

I attempted to color my hair back to dark brown today, and it came out black! I'm kinda digging it. So, I'm gonna leave you with pictures of me wearing 2 out of 3 of my frames and my new hair :)

frame: Bari in Black/Clear

frame: Avignon in Blue

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. You may like this one:http://www.buyincoins.com/item/28339.html

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.