CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MOVED!

This blog is no longer updated. Please visit me at my new home on the world wide web


Thank you!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Weekend in Tennessee

I did another quick trip to Tennessee with Richard and the boys this weekend. We left here about 5:30 p.m. Friday and got home about the same time today. The boys got to see their mom and I got to see my family.

My Dad cried as soon as I walked into his room Friday night. It broke my heart! I hung out with him for a little while and let him check out my new laptop. Then we started to watch Iron Man 2 together since he hadn't seen it yet, but I ended up having to bail on him because I was tired.

Saturday was pretty laid back. My Mom had to work for a few hours. I went to dinner at Olive Garden with her, Drew and Richard for a belated birthday dinner. I indulged in 2 Chocolate Martini's since I wasn't driving lol. Drew also let it slip to the waitress that it was my birthday and I ended up with a slice of chocolate raspberry cake with a candle in it. I had a lot of fun, but I ate way way way too much food!

After dinner, Richard and I went and hung out at Drew's for a little bit and played some ps3. Richard bailed for bed and Drew and I went shopping at Walmart because it was so flippin cold to me in Tennessee and all I had brought with me was a thin sweater. So, I ended up getting a hooded jacket and 2 blouses I found on the clearance rack. The only color they had the jacket in my size was white. It's going to be so hard to keep it clean!

After Walmart, Drew took me back to my parents' house. My brother, Jake, and I hung out for a little bit. I let him check out my laptop and add some music from my iTunes to his iTouch. I also go to mark off one of the items on my 101 list when we took our photo together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
You are more than welcome to share anything you find on My Not So Little Musings on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Copyright ©2010 My Not So Little Musings.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.